The VS & Co. DE&I & Tech Design teams acknowledged a lack of diversity in their wear testing measurements of new product designs and wanted to do something about it, but didn’t know where to start! That’s when they called us to help execute their first-ever Wear Test experience on an HBCU campus to obtain diverse consumer measurements and improve inclusion in their product design.
- Planned, managed and executed 2-day on-campus wear test event
- Promoted tour through internal and university outlets
- Reached 100% of wear test appointment setting goal
- 258 students fitted for bra size, exceeding average fittings for previous campus wear test programs
- 165 students enrolled in long-term wear test program